Consent orders

Select to highlight: Tags | People | Institutions | Precedents |

If you are able to come to a final agreement about what arrangements should be made for your children, the division of your matrimonial property or financial support for either partner, then you can formalise your agreement without a court hearing. You do this by applying for ‘consent orders’. Consent orders are as binding as any other order made by the Court.

Stay Informed. It’s simple, free & convenient!


Posted by admin.