Do you run an Australian family law website or blog? Do you want to give your readers fresh legal news, family law developments, court or tribunal decisions, or expert family law briefs?
Well, this wordpress plugin is just what you were looking for.
The Family Law Express Headlines plugin is a widget that displays a mix of recently published legal information, to be displayed either in your website’s/blog’s sidebar, or even within the body of your site.
You can choose to publish any combination of the following information, with many more categories to be added soon:
- Recent Australian Family Law News
- Expert Family Law Briefs
- Family Law Factsheets & other Resources
- Free Sample Legal Documents
- Recently Published Court & Tribunal Decisions and their meanings.
Do you want to see this plugin in action? Well all you need to do is to look to the right in the sidebar of this website, in a section entitled Family Law Resources.
The plugin need not be in the sidebar however, as it can just as easily be placed in the body of your site, or anywhere else, in any accommodating wordpress theme.
The look and feel of the widget will also mimic the style of your site, incorporating the font styles and colours used by your website, making it look like an integral component of your website.
This free WordPress plugin was designed for bloggers who want to add Australian family law news & other important information to their blogs or websites. You can add information including the latest family law news, expert family law briefs, recent family law court and tribunal decisions, sample legal documents, family law factsheets, family law software and other resources, and much more information as delivered by the Family Law Express website, [FamilyLawExpress.com.au].
* Add Fresh Family Law Headlines: This WordPress plugin will display a mix of new Australian family law news headlines on your own blog.
* This plugin is “White Label”. The look and feel is determined by your WordPress theme and no other logos or branding will be displayed or marketed to the website visitor.
* Customised Australian Family Law News: You customise what types of newly published family law news or information is displayed to your readers in the easy to use widget screen.
* Adjustable Content Display: You have the ability to add a character limited summary option to display excerpts from stories directly on your website or blog.
* Continuous RSS Scrolling: Headlines will vertically scroll at a speed you determine, allowing a large amount of content to be displayed in a small box.
* Easy Installation: No coding knowledge required to configure this plugin. Just activate the plugin and drag and drop the widget to where you want it displayed on your blog or website and then just check the front end.
* Scalable Performance: Based on the latest WordPress feed fetching technology for enhanced performance and scalability
* Multiple Flavors of RSS Supported: Supports all major types of RSS and Atom feeds including: RSS 0.91 (Netscape), RSS 0.91 (Userland), RSS 0.90, RSS 0.92, RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0, Atom 0.3, Atom 1.0
* Easy Configuration: Easy to use configuration settings screen.
* Configurable name for headline box: Call this widget box whatever you want (ie, Divorce News, Child Custody News, Family Law News, Australian Family Court Judgments, Family Law Briefs, etc, etc.)
== Installation ==
To install this WordPress plugin, please follow these steps:
1. Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine.
2. Unzip the file called “family-law-express-news.zip”
2. Upload the “legal-news-headlines” folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. Configure the defaults on the options menu screen.
5. Drag the “Family Law Express News” to your sidebar in the Appearance section
display sample 3
display sample 2
display sample 1