TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FamilyLawExpress.com.au USE
Welcome to the FamilyLawExpress.com.au. We are committed to building and developing FamilyLawExpress.com.au over time and would love to hear from you about what you like and don’t like about FamilyLawExpress.com.au and any suggestions that you have for improvement.
About this page
This Agreement is between you (by which we include your servants and agents and any person otherwise acting on your behalf) and FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
You acknowledge that FamilyLawExpress.com.au is in active development. You are hereby informed and you acknowledge that FamilyLawExpress.com.au may not be error free and may not always operate as intended.
At any time and from time to time, FamilyLawExpress.com.au may (without giving any reason or justification) in its sole discretion:
- change, limit, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of FamilyLawExpress.com.au, including the availability of any feature, database or content.
- change these terms and conditions.
However, if you have given FamilyLawExpress.com.au a valid email address, and if sufficient time permits, FamilyLawExpress.com.au may notify you of these changes before making them.
Using FamilyLawExpress.com.au – your general obligations
- You must comply with this Code and any additional acceptable use policies which FamilyLawExpress.com.au may issue from time to time concerning the access and use of this website.
- You must keep any passwords assigned to you secure and protected and not permit unauthorised persons to use those passwords to access any secured sections of FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
- You acknowledge and agree that your username together with your password is the means by which FamilyLawExpress.com.au identifies you and that our systems will allow anyone who provides your username and password to access your FamilyLawExpress.com.au account including your content in that account or other material which you may post.
- You must not use or attempt to use FamilyLawExpress.com.au:
(a) for any unlawful purpose or in a way that breaches another person’s rights, including copyright or other intellectual property rights; or
(b) in any way which, in the reasonable opinion of FamilyLawExpress.com.au may damage, interfere or interrupt any part of the website service or the related network, equipment and facilities.
- You agree to indemnify FamilyLawExpress.com.au and its agents against all costs, expenses, loss or liability that you may suffer resulting from your breach of these terms or your misuse of FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
- FamilyLawExpress.com.au recommends that parents/teachers supervise children’s access to material on the internet including material on the FamilyLawExpress.com.au website.
Using FamilyLawExpress.com.au – content contributed by you
Without limiting your general obligations, you agree that the following terms and conditions will apply to any content contributed in any format and submitted by you for inclusion on the FamilyLawExpress.com.au site.
- Copyright in your contributions will remain with you and the permission granted to FamilyLawExpress.com.au is not exclusive.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any contributions that you make to FamilyLawExpress.com.au. You warrant that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory, does not infringe any Australian laws and that you have the right to give the FamilyLawExpress.com.au permission to use it.
- All contributions are public unless FamilyLawExpress.com.au provides you with an option to choose to not make contributions public.
- All material published on FamilyLawExpress.com.au is published at our sole discretion and may be edited, removed or not published by FamilyLawExpress.com.au for any reason.
- FamilyLawExpress.com.au reserves the right to archive and republish all public contributions to the website.
- When you submit public contributions in any format to FamilyLawExpress.com.au you warrant to us that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the material that you submit and you grant to FamilyLawExpress.com.au a non-exclusive irrevocable worldwide royalty free licence to use that material (including on all current and future versions of FamilyLawExpress.com.au and associated products and services).
- In submitting public contributions for inclusion in FamilyLawExpress.com.au you do so on the basis that attribution of authorship of such contributions may not be included on FamilyLawExpress.com.au and will be subject to editorial policies of FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
Our Responsibilities (Warranties and disclaimers)
Whilst FamilyLawExpress.com.au attempts to ensure that information included on the website is accurate and reliable, because of the possibility of human and mechanical error and other factors FamilyLawExpress.com.au does not accept any responsibility for any errors. If you find an error or a problem on the site please let us know by contacting us via the website feedback form.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au does not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty that the website services and materials accessed through that service will be continuously available, uninterrupted or error-free and makes no warranties concerning FamilyLawExpress.com.au other than those set out in these terms.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au does not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute (including the Trade Practices Act 1974) where to do so would contravene that statue or cause any part of this agreement to be void.
For any liability that cannot lawfully be excluded FamilyLawExpress.com.au’s liability is limited to, at FamilyLawExpress.com.au’s option, either re-supplying FamilyLawExpress.com.au or refund of any subscription payment you have made to FamilyLawExpress.com.au which we will treat as the cost of re-supplying FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
Except as provided in this agreement FamilyLawExpress.com.au excludes all liability for indirect and consequential loss or damage of any kind, loss or corruption of data, loss of revenue or profits and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind in contract, tort or under any statute.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from circumstances outside of FamilyLawExpress.com.au’s reasonable control.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au includes links to third party sites and material. FamilyLawExpress.com.au does not control those sites and is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites, any links contained in third-party sites, any changes or updates to third-party sites, or their privacy practices, which may differ from those of FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
If you are interested in making a link from your site to FamilyLawExpress.com.au please contact us via the website feedback form.
Intellectual Property (including permissions)
FamilyLawExpress.com.au contains proprietary material of FamilyLawExpress.com.au and may contain material licensed from third parties which is protected by copyright and other laws. FamilyLawExpress.com.au retains all rights in the FamilyLawExpress.com.au site and its materials included in the site.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au is made available for personal or internal business use only. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use FamilyLawExpress.com.au for the purpose of your own research or study and for assistance in your use of professional legal advice and services. You may not publish, transmit, sell or otherwise redistribute FamilyLawExpress.com.au for any commercial purposes. Use of FamilyLawExpress.com.au via mechanical, programmatic or automatic devices or by manual processes to monitor or copy the pages or material on FamilyLawExpress.com.au is not permitted.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au or third parties own all right, title and interest including intellectual property rights to FamilyLawExpress.com.au including software and content. Software used on FamilyLawExpress.com.au is protected by applicable copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights of FamilyLawExpress.com.au or third parties.
You may not use FamilyLawExpress.com.au in any way that infringes the copyright or other proprietary rights in FamilyLawExpress.com.au including material accessed through FamilyLawExpress.com.au. You may not remove or obscure any copyright notice or other notice on FamilyLawExpress.com.au or on material accessed through FamilyLawExpress.com.au.
Except where otherwise specified the contents of the FamilyLawExpress.com.au site are protected by copyright.
Information you provide
Termination and suspension
If FamilyLawExpress.com.au reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to maintain or restore any part of the FamilyLawExpress.com.au network we may temporarily suspend or restrict the FamilyLawExpress.com.au service.
FamilyLawExpress.com.au may, without liability, immediately suspend or restrict your access to FamilyLawExpress.com.au if:
- there is an emergency or other event outside our reasonable control which means that we are temporarily unable to provide FamilyLawExpress.com.au to you; or
- you misuse FamilyLawExpress.com.au or fail to comply with your obligations as to the use and access of FamilyLawExpress.com.au as set out in these terms and conditions.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be void or unenforceable then such provision will be taken to be removed from this agreement. The remaining terms will continue to have full effect.
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.