Taking action to obtain child support

Select to highlight:

Centrelink may have advised you that your benefits will be reduced unless you take reasonable action to obtain child support from the father of your child. You have been referred to the Child Support Service of Legal Aid NSW for help with this action.

 ] Download File...

The attached factsheets or other similar documents are provided on an as-is basis on behalf of the document authors. If you require any further information on the factsheets, please contact the factsheet authors, as credited on the factsheets themselves.

Categories: Obtaining Child Support
Tags: , ,