Are you a legal professional who is seeking an opportunity to collaborate, engage or partner with experts in the delivery of online services?
Are you a legal professional who is looking to provide legal services in line with the opportunities becoming available by the advancing digital frontier?
If so to any of the above questions, read on.
The publishers of this website are seeking to work with entrepreneurial legal professionals in a variety of available roles, including collaborations, contributions and partnerships.
Contributions or Service Provision
(1) Provide legal opinion for a fee, via our established online assets on the following specific topics (must be considered an expert in one of these fields):
- Child Support disputes
- Relocation (family law)
- Property Disputes (family law)
- Contraventions of orders (family law)
- Contesting a Will
- Defending Family Violence Allegations
(2) Provide original content contributions to our established legal websites, on pre-assigned topics.
Partnerships in Online Asset
(3) Partner with us in the launch of new websites in the following subject matters:
- Traffic Law/Drink Driving
- Aged Care/Elder Law/Estate Mngt
- Personal Injury/Compensation Law
- Immigration Law
(4) Partner with us in the launch of new legal websites, in other regional jurisdictions, including:
- New Zealand,
- United Kingdom,
- and some US states.
(5) Or, we are open to any initiatives put forward by any entrepreneurial legal professionals, who wish to take advantage of the new digital legal frontier. Make a pitch to us, and we will consider it carefully.
If you are interested, please complete the below form and submit to us.