A service for people with child support problems

We are a specialist service which is part of Legal Aid NSW. We are not part of the Child Support Agency (CSA) or Centrelink. We can give you independent legal advice.

Our service is completely confidential.

We only provide information about you or your case to other people or organisations (like the CSA or Centrelink) with your permission.

We can help you with things like proof of parentage, working out or changing child support assessments and agreements, CSA decisions, Centrelink requirements about child support, over 18s maintenance, and court proceedings concerning child support legal issues. In certain cases we can assist you to follow up your case with the CSA or by writing to the other parent.