My ex-partner isn’t following the court orders about our children… What can I do?

Legal Aid NSW also provides free advice to the public, a duty solicitor at the Family Courts, and a lawyer-assisted family dispute resolution service. Details of Legal Aid NSW services are provided at the end of this kit.

This kit provides some basic advice and assistance to people who already have court orders about parenting, including consent orders. It provides information about:
• enforcing a term of the parenting orders;
• options about what to do where parenting orders have been breached; and
• what to expect if it is alleged that you have breached the parenting orders.